1H23 Financial Results
Regal Partners Limited, a specialist alternatives investment manager, is pleased to report its financial results for the six months ended 30 June 2023.
- Statutory 1H23 operating cashflows of $26.9m
- Statutory 1H23 Net Profit after Tax (“NPAT”) of -$3.9m, includes approximately $4m deferred contingent consideration payment to Attunga Capital
- Normalised NPAT1 of $13.1m, up 98.5% on pcp. Driven by revenues of $47.6m, up 9.1% on pcp and expenses of $27.5m, down 10.7% on pcp
- Net client inflows of +$0.4bn received for the six months to 30 June 2023, taking net inflows for the 12 months to 30 June 2023 to +$1.1bn (vs the Company’s +$1bn target)
- Total funds under management (“FUM”) as at 30 June 2023 of $5.8bn, up 11% since 31 December 2022 and up 23% on 30 June 2022. FUM remained at $5.8bn at 31 July 2023
- Fully franked interim dividend of 5c per share declared; Dividend Reinvestment Plan (“DRP”) available
- Robust balance sheet with $234m in cash and investments, and no debt, as at 30 June 2023
1 Normalised NPAT has been calculated by adding back certain non-cash items (e.g. amortisation of intangible assets, long-term variable remuneration) and project transaction costs (all tax-effected at 30%). Normalised NPAT includes unrealised fair value movements on investments.